Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
You are very welcome to visit and browse our website but when you do so, various types of personal identifiable and non-personal identifiable information about you may become available to us, or be purposefully collected by this website and third party applications that provide site usage statistics.
LatinCarib.com is committed to keeping such data confidential and does not seek to gather any personal information other than that which permits us to provide you with a quality experience of using our website; analyze the usefulness of our content and maintain optimum functionality of our website.
What information we collect
- Your email address, as well as other information about yourself (e.g. user name, name, place of residence, phone number) you are either required to fill in or choose to disclose to us if you decide to register LatinCarib.com or contact us by completing our contact forms.
- Any information about yourself that you choose to disclose through an email sent to us
- Personal information that becomes available to us when you access our content or use our applications through third-party websites and platforms (e.g. social networking sites)
- Your IP address, as well as information about your browser, type of operating system, type of handheld or mobile device you are using to access this website.
- Non-personally identifiable data collected by third parties gathering user-behavior statistics, which includes information about the location from which our websites are accessed and information about the content viewed.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites owned and controlled by third parties. Please be advised that we are not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of external websites.
How we may use personal information
- To provide you our online content
- To personalize your LatinCarib.com experience
- To receive feedback from you and respond to it
- To contact you about anything you may submit to LatinCarib.com
- To analyze user behavior in order to improve our website products
- To block attempts to disrupt the work of our website
Sharing of personal information
We retain the right to release your personal information to proper authorities when required by law or when we in good faith believe that we must release the information in order to:
- Satisfy a legal order or comply with legal process
- Defend the rights of LatinCarib.com or its affiliates or business partners
- Protect the personal safety of LatinCarib.com employees, agents, affiliates, business partners, customers or site users.
LatinCarib.com strives to keep your personal information from being accessed by unauthorized third parties by using reasonable means to safeguard it. However, as transfer of any kind of data over the internet is never 100% secure, we cannot give you any guarantees and urge you to be cautious when disclosing sensitive information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.