Vichuquen Chile property for sale. Forest land, 3 houses, and farmland real estate for sale in Vichuquen close to Laguna Torca. Stunning 65 hectare lifestyle & farm property. Perfect for tourism.
This spectacular property which has a mix of residential, tourism and agriculture has a stunning location just 3 km from the Pacific Ocean. Upon the 65 ha property are 3 houses; a 3 bedroom Chilean Colonial style main residence plus 2 further lodges, all of which have magnificent views over the olive grove and down to the laguna itself.
- This wonderful multi-faceted property has been lovingly created over the past 10 years by a British expat and his Chilean wife.
- There are 65 ha divided into a 15 ha residence, hobby farm and olive grove, plus 50 ha of pine forest.
- Traditional Chilean Colonial style 3 bedroom main home with high ceilings and beautiful, original roof tiles. This was renovated to a very high standard within the past 5 years (proof of its quality being a complete lack of damage during the 2010 earthquake).
- 4 bedroom lodge recently renovated from an original building with a sleeping capacity of 8, and a barn attached for storage.
- Newly built 2 bedroom wooden-framed lodge which sleeps 4. This residence is built over a small waterfall, which can be seen from one of the bedrooms!
- Both lodges are used for tourism with year round visitors from all over the world. They are not widely advertised and a low-key approach has been taken, so there is huge potential to increase tourist visits to the property and therefore generate an excellent income.
- There is a 5 ha high density olive grove which is used to produce an extremely high quality olive oil on-site using the farm’s own olive press (a very rare piece of equipment for a farm this size but essential to produce the highest quality oil). The olive oil is sold locally and very quickly sells out. The revenues from the olive oil easily covering all of the property’s yearly expenses (both workers and utilities).
- There are 4 ha of land that are used for a small mixed fruit orchard, small vineyard, vegetable garden and pasture for horses and llamas.
- The water rights are sufficient for irrigation of all areas suitable for agriculture.
- The remaining land is 50 ha of pine forest, a low maintenance passive investment which will produce a small income in a few years time.
- It would also be possible to sub-divide some of this forest and sell off smaller lots (a small lot 500 metres from the farm was recently sold for $60 million pesos). There are at least 5 or 6 lots that could easily be subdivided from the farm without impinging on the secluded nature of the property. The views from the land are absolutely spectacular, with vistas of Laguna Torca, Lago Vichuquen and the Pacific Ocean.
- As well as being only 3 km from the Pacific Ocean, next to the small seaside village of Llico, the property is just around the corner from Lago Vichuquen, one of Chile’s most exclusive holiday areas. Magnificent homes have been built around the lake by some of the country’s best known celebrities and business people. Property appreciation in the area has been extremely strong in recent years, which will no doubt continue.
- Laguna Torca is a protected National Reserve which is a four and a half hour drive from Santiago, and part of the coastal route that links Vichuquen with Bucalemu and Pichilemu.
- Price: $650.000.000 (+/-US$1.15 million) + 2.5% commission (+ tax)
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/latampro/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence-child/templates/agentdetails.php on line 154