Operating Tarapoto ecolodge with an excellent rating. This property on 30,000 m2 of land includes 3 bungalows, 1 clubhouse (kitchen/dining/lounge), 1 caretakers house, 1 maloca (conference center).
Located at the end of the tourist corridor Prolongacion Alerta. The 3 km forest road hugs the Shilcayo river and is the closest access to nature from the city. As you enter this road the temperature immediately drops from tree cover and the cool river breeze. Along this road are many tourist attractions such as the Urku Center where they have monkeys and other animals rescued from captivity and an Orchid Nursery (Tarapoto has the most varieties of Orchids in the world). The ecolodge is the last property on the left side of the Shilcayo river by the entrance to the protected Cordillera Escalera forest. The entrance to the national park is the starting point of many nature hikes, waterfalls, and swimming holes.
Only 10 minutes from downtown Tarapoto in a moto-taxi (40-minute walk), the property is an ecolodge truly in the forest yet very accessible. Tarapoto is the main tourist destination in the Peruvian Amazon with over 1 million tourists per year.
- Suite (wayruro wood bungalow): 40m2 Mini-house with a private bedroom, private bathroom (hot water) and screened in terrace with kitchen/dining/living area and mountain view. One queen bed and one sofa bed. Wifi.
- Junior Suite (wayruro wood bungalow): 30m2 Private bedroom, bathroom (hot water) and terrace with a spectacular view. 1 queen bed. Wifi.
- Duplex (wayruro wood bungalow): 60m2 adjoining rooms with 2 private bathrooms (hot water) and a shared terrace. 1 queen bed in one room and 2 single beds in the other room. Wifi.
- Caretakers house (brick): 60m2 Bedrooms, 1bath and kitchen/dining area. Wifi.
- Maloca (wood): 100 sq m. community space for meetings and events. Wifi.
- Clubhouse (brick): 75m2 Kitchen/Dining/Lounge area with storage and laundry areas. Wifi.
- Parking area: 4 car covered roof.
- Solar power (5000 W Inverter, 5000 W diesel generator).
- River fed water system for the entire project. –
- 2 Biodigestor septic systems
- Seasonal waterfall and the river passes through the property
- Close to downtown plaza and airport
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/latampro/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence-child/templates/agentdetails.php on line 154