This Panama agricultural investment in farmland has a Projected IRR of 18%. It is being developed by experienced Panama farm developers. Who have already sold out:
- 2 Mango Tree Hectare Real Estate Developments
- 1 Tropical Fruit Property Development
- And still have a few Lime Tree and Avocado Tree parcels available
Here is an overview of this Panama agricultural investment in mangos farmland:
- $39,000 per Hectare
- Approximately 200 Mango Trees Per Hectare
- Fully Managed, Planted, and Farmed
- Fee Simple Transfer
- Cash Flow Beginning in Year Three-Four
- Projected Year Four Cash Flow 12%
- Projected Year Five Cash Flow of 24%
- Projected Year Fifteen Cash Flow of 40%
In Panama farm income up to $350,000 is not taxed.
Mango trees can produce fruit for 60-80 years.
First or second most consumed fruit in the world other than tomatoes.
Panama imports 80% of their Mangoes so there is a local market.
Also – the developers have another project in a Panama real estate investment in organic avocado farm. For more information please go here. And contact us for some limited availability for a Lime Tree agricultural real estate development in Panama.
Please contact us below to receive a detailed brochure on this Panama agricultural investment in Mango farmland. Or feel free call us at the US number of: 1-941-312-2316.