This Panama agricultural investment in farmland has a Projected IRR of 18%. It is being developed by experienced Panama farm developers. Who have already sold out:
- 2 Mango Tree Hectare Real Estate Developments
- 1 Tropical Fruit Property Development
- 1 Avocado Tree Development
The developers still have Lime Tree property investments and these Mango Tree real estate investments available.
Here is an overview of this Panama agricultural investment in mango farmland:
- $39,000 per Hectare
- Approximately 200 Mango Trees Per Hectare
- Fully Managed, Planted, and Farmed
- Fee Simple Transfer
- Cash Flow Beginning in Year Three-Four
- Projected Year Four Cash Flow 12%
- Projected Year Five Cash Flow of 24%
- Projected Year Fifteen Cash Flow of 40%
In Panama farm income up to $350,000 is not taxed.
Mango trees can produce fruit for 60-80 years.
First or second most consumed fruit in the world other than tomatoes.
Panama imports 80% of their Mangoes so there is a local market.
Also – the developers have another project in a Panama real estate investment in organic avocado farm. For more information please go here. And contact us for some limited availability for a Lime Tree agricultural real estate development in Panama.
Please contact us below to receive a detailed brochure on this Panama agricultural investment in Mango farmland. Or feel free call us at the US number of: 1-941-312-2316.