Well located in Laureles – the price of these new Medellin Colombia apartments for sale in Laureles qualifies the buyer to apply for a 5 year Resident Visa. The 10 floor apartment building has only 1 apartment each floor with a minimum area of 125m2.
- The brand new apartment project in Laureles is within walking distance to parks, churches, banks, grocery stores, restaurants and commercial zones.
- The 3rd-9th floors has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with the Master Bath having a jacuzzi, with steam bath and multihead shower. They have open and modern kitchens, a study, plus a storage room and one parking space. The price for each one is US$214,000 (plus associated notary costs of US$2,700).
- The 2nd floor apartment has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, modern kitchen, storage room and one parking space. There is also a terrace of approximately 120m2. The price of this apartment is US$269,000 (plus notary costs of approximately US$3,200).
- The 10th floor apartment has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with Master Bath having a jacuzzi, with steam bath and multihead shower. Again it has a modern open kitchen, study, storage room and one parking space. There is also a full rooftop terrace of approximately 120m2. This penthouse is priced at US$274,000 (plus notary costs of approximately US$3,250).
- The building will not have a doorman but instead will have a video porteria with closed circuit TV in each apartment.
- A 3% commission has been negotiated on the properties.
- The project is due to be completed this month, so there are no projected taxes of HOA, but the HOA should be low as there are no porteros.
- All the prices include all legal costs, title search, promesa/offer, escritura/deed, etc plus the cost of the application for a 5 year Resident Visa and the registration of a Cedula once the visa is approved. All legal work will be done by Steckenreiter Serna and Associates, which is a separate legal entity and has no affiliation with the builder.
- The payment plan is reasonable flexible. The owner would prefer an initial deposit and monthly payments, but he understands that foreigners may not be willing to take the risk, so will accept an initial deposit and payment on receipt of the apartment. (Correct at time of listing)
Please contact us above for more information on these new apartments for sale in Medellin Colombia in the Laureles neighborhood.