Unique Chile Patagonia land for sale – Valle California real estate investment in Chile’s Patagonia region.
Located in Valle California, this is your chance to own a piece of stunning Patagonia land via a unique land investment ownership concept. Enjoying a remote location and yet easily accessible by both road and air. Property owners have access to almost 3,000ha of land that is permanently protected. With a maximum of only 25 homes permitted on the entire property, this is a highly exclusive project for Patagonia land for sale in Chile.
- This Chile real estate development is owned by an innovative US incorporated, for-profit conservation company, who have purchased several very large properties in Patagonia and has started to develop them into mixed tourism and residential properties.
- Valle California is a magnificent 3,200ha property where 6 different areas have been identified for “Limited Development Areas (LDA)”. Each LDA has been sub-divided into several lots of +/-10ha available for purchase. On these the owners are permitted to build a home and outbuildings of a pre-determined size, depending on the value of the lot, which may be used a residences or as tourism operations.
- Each LDA has different characteristics, with a mix of views of lagoons, rivers & forest, being suitable for fly-fishing, hiking, horse-trekking, kayaking and other recreational activities.
- Included in the price of the +/-10ha, for which the buyers obtain formal title, are another 100-120ha of the entire 3,200ha reserve.These 100-120ha are owned via shares in the company that owns the conservation area of the reserve, and any owner can used them for recreational purposes. In this way, owners are only paying for the value of between 100 and 130ha of land but have access to almost 3,000ha of magnificent Patagonia countryside, making this a unique ownership concept.
- When buying at Valle California, you can be safe in the knowledge that the vast majority of the property (93%) will be maintained in its pristine state as a conservation area, with development highly restricted to specific areas.
- Property owners have access to the existing tourism infrastructure on the property, which is managed by a team of local gauchos and professionals. This includes several yurts, a restaurant, equipment hire and excursion arrangements.
- The US company which owns the property has offices in both Santiago and on-site, ensuring that what you’re paying for is what you’re getting. They have spent several years investigating the region and have completed the highest possible standard of due diligence on the property boundaries and legal status of each and every property.
- Real estate values in Patagonia have dramatically increased in recent years and are expected to continue to show strong growth, meaning that this is an excellent financial investment as well as an investment in an incredible lifestyle change.
- Valle California is attracting a mix of Chilean and international buyers, and a fantastic community is starting to develop.
- Price: starting at US$700,000 for the land.