Chile Patagonia property for Sale. A great luxury property investment in Chile’s Patagonia region.
Fundo Los Leones is a beautiful 700 hectares of land with this Patagonia property in a stunning remote location in the Gulf of Corcovada. With 4 guest lodges and a host of incredible opportunities for outdoor activities, the property could be used as a personal or corporate retreat or managed full time as a commercial Patagonia fishing lodge.
- A property in a truly spectacular location (please view the photo gallery), once owned and improved by Douglas Tompkins.
- Its remote location is a huge part of the property’s appeal, yet at the same time it has an airstrip and it is now possible to drive to the door of the property via a new road built by the government and a short ferry ride. It is perfect for someone looking to escape the man-made world and return to nature, either full or part time.
- The lodge offers incredible opportunities for outdoor activities such as kayaking, horse-trekking, fly-fishing, sea-fishing and also dolphin & whale watching. The location means you can fly-fish for huge salmon in the morning and then fish for Chile’s amazing seafood in the afternoon.
- There is a greenhouse (plus warehouses) on the property where most of the vegetables needed for the lodge are grown, and the climate is perfect for crops such as blueberries and other berry fruits. Grazing sheep and cattle add to the lovely pastoral feel of the property.
- Further expansion of the lodge would be possible to create more space for visitors, whether it be for a corporate retreat or a fishing lodge.
- Price: US$3.3 million + 3% commission.