Beautiful land for sale in Patagonia Chile. Lakefront real estate in Patagonia is a great investment.
This spectacular 244 hectare property with extensive lake and river frontage is located in Chile’s stunning Patagonia with fabulous views of the snow-capped mountains that surround the lake. Chile’s Patagonia is one of the world’s last great wilderness regions, and the property is situated on the most prominent peninsula of Lago Espolon. It is a water sports paradise, and would be perfect for eco-tourism or a fly-fishing lodge. Or this Patagonia land could be turned into a Chile real estate development.
- This is a unique opportunity to purchase a one of a kind property in a one of a kind location.
- 1 mile of lake frontage.
- 2 miles of River Ceniza frontage.
- Waterfalls and stunning beaches.
- Wonderful fly-fishing opportunities for rainbow trout.
- Hiking, horse-trekking, kayaking and many other recreational activities.
- Just 5 miles from the tourism hub of Futaleufu and 12 miles from the 13,000ha Futaleufu National Park.
- Currently owned by a `for-profit’ conservation company (a US incorporated company), which has purchased 6 diverse and ecologically important properties in Chilean Patagonia, improving them over the last few years.
- Prices are rising rapidly in the area but still represent incredible value (imagine Colorado or Alaska 25 years ago).
- Price: US$2.2 million + 3% commission
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/latampro/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence-child/templates/agentdetails.php on line 154