Beautiful Chile estate house for sale in the exclusive Colchagua Valley in Chile.
Magnificently designed home with 17 hectares of quality farmland that can be kept as a parcel or developed into a boutique winery.
This beautiful design home, situated in an exclusive neighborhood in Chile’s world famous Colchagua Valley, has 17ha of excellent quality farmland which would make the property ideal for a boutique winery.
- The stunning main house (240 m2) was designed with the properties of the South of France in mind and has a style which suggests luxury rustic charm. It is a two story property with the large master bedroom, complete with bathtub and separate shower, plus two guest bedrooms (both en suite) on the second floor. On the ground floor the 120 m2 space is divided into 3 distinct yet adjoining areas of living area, dining room and kitchen. There is much attention to detail in the interior decoration with high quality taps, seal-stone counter tops and top of the line fixtures & fittings.
- The house boasts over 30 windows, flooding the living space with natural light and affording magnificent views over the farmland and towards the imposing Andes mountains in the distance.
- There is a lovely 85 m2, 2 bedroom guest house next to the main home, which could also be used as a rental property or a caretaker’s house.
- The 17ha would be suitable for annual crops such as corn, wheat or pumpkin but would look spectacular planted as a vineyard, with the soil and climate being perfect for very high quality grape production. The views from the main home over the land if planted with vines or an olive grove would be magnificent and evocative of the old estates of Provence and Tuscany.
- The neighbourhood where the property is located is an exclusive community of Chileans and foreigners from all over the world. This is a natural community which has formed and not been planned, with many boutique winery projects either underway or planned by the different neighbours.
- Price:- $550.000.000 (+/-US$950,000)