Surely one of the city’s finest homes, this Republican mansion house (built in 1928) is located in Manga across the bridge from the old city on a beautifully landscaped lot of close to half an acre and is a MUST SEE property. With 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in the main house and a separate building with 3 apartments, the property offers many options for use once renovated.
- Over 962m2 of construction within a 1,823m2 lot in one of Cartagena’s most favored residential neighbourhoods
- Two or three living areas plus other large rooms, all with high ceilings
- Large kitchen area with range and refrigerator
- Several balconies and terraces
- Completely separate 2 story building (former garage) containing a 3 bedroom apartment and bathroom on top, with 2 smaller apartments plus laundry and storage on ground level
- Parking space for 5-7 cars
- The entire lot is surrounded by elegant wrought iron fencing with two gates to the main street, and is beautifully landscaped with many mature trees and shrubs
- Located in Manga just across the bridge from the old city barrio of Getsemani, it is close to everything – bars, restaurants, shopping, museums, the ocean and many outdoor activities.
Owned by the same family since 1940, this property offers a unique opportunity for renovation into a luxury bed & breakfast hotel or alternatively architectural offices, law firm, a foundation, dental or medical office/clinic …..
View the property at your first opportunity then MAKE AN OFFER!