Cartagena colonial house for sale in the San Diego are of the Old City. Situated in the popular San Diego area – this beautiful newly restored 400 year old colonial house really needs to be seen to be appreciated. With its great location and 5 bedrooms with private bathrooms, this is an ideal home or boutique hotel.
- The property is recently restored and adorned with antique furniture from around Cartagena
- It is approximately 315m2 of construction with 100m2 of terrace/patios
- All 5 individually styled bedrooms have private bathrooms and are equipped with air conditioning, plasma TVs and Ipod/MP3 docking stations
– one larger suite with sitting area and terrace
– three bedrooms on second level/upper pool deck area
– one bedroom on lower basement level
- 2 living room areas with large original sala on first level
- Kitchen equipped with range, hood, refrigerator, freezer & microwave
- 2 half baths on main floor
- Elegant swimming pool, plus large rooftop terrace and sundeck
- Employees quarters with bath adjacent to kitchen and laundry area with washing machine & dryer
- Two office areas, with one on basement level near storage room
- Located one block from Plaza Fernandez de Madrid and two blocks from Plaza San Diego, with restaurants, bars, museums, the ocean and many outdoor activities nearby.
Being totally furnished and priced to sell, it is ready to become your new Cartagena colonial house or a fully functioning boutique hotel so VIEW IT NOW!