This beautiful 2 bedroom cabin sits on Lot #97 ( 0.93 acres) at Better In Belize Eco Village.
Custom built with all Belize hardwoods, this cozy cabin has potential for rental income in an off grid environment. Lot #97 is one of the very few multi-unit lots in this Eco village. You have the opportunity to add up to 5 more cabins and earn extra income or build your dream home. The home is currently very private with no neighbors on either side. It has a large driveway with enough room for gardening, on demand hot water system, and a large solar system that could support expansion for multiple cabins/buildings with a backup gas generator. There is a rain water catchment filtration system that provides fresh water.
The house is being sold fully furnished with appliances and kitchen supplies. All furniture is made of hardwood. The cabin is an open concept made from local wood on the floors, ceiling, doors and trims. It has 2 bedrooms with double beds and 2 end tables and 2 shelving units in each room. The kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel gas stove and fridge.
Better in Belize Project Description:
This small-scale Belize eco-development offers:
· A master-planned Eco-Community in the Belize rainforest
· A secluded paradise close to all the amenities that count
· A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in an affordable Caribbean property
· 98 single-family home lots ranging from 0.28 to 1.67 acres
· 14 small, multi-residential home lots ranging from 0.45 to 1.78 acres
· 3 commercial lots (e.g. restaurant, spa, conference center) ranging from 0.96 to 1.39 acres
· 130 acres of dramatic rainforest terrain, 50% which will be protected forever
· Off-the-charts charm factor
· A renewed sense of community with like-minded neighbors from around the world
· Eco-construction guidelines and services
· Simple reservation process
· Full-title ownership
· Easy, stress-free and transparent Closing Process
For more info about Belize real estate and how you can buy an affordable home in this Belize Eco Community, please use the form below. I look forward to hearing from you!