Medical Health Insurance for Expatriates
& International Travel Insurance
LatinCarib.com has partnered with a company whose expatriate health insurance has:
- 24/7 assistance
- They pay your medical bills directly – no reimbursement nightmares
- Anyone in the world can sign up – any nationality can sign up
- And they are backed by Lloyd’s of London
Which type of travel medical health insurance is right for you?
Avoid the confusion and hassle when trying to determine which company, plan or price best suits your international needs while in living abroad. After careful review and personal experience we strongly recommend Seven Corners, located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Seven Corners specializes in healthcare benefit management and insurance programs for expatriates, international travelers, corporate clients and government entities with members worldwide. Their insurance plans are underwritten by Lloyds of London.
Instead of trying to shop online 50 companies and try to compare coverage and price….
…. Seven Corners stands out from the competition by its very competitive international coverage options, low prices, and 24/7 international assistance service that pays claims directly to any medical provider worldwide.
Also when we compared their prices to their competitors they typically ranked #1 or #2 for the most competitive lowest rate for international medical and health insurance.
Finally, it is highly recommended that when purchasing international insurance, you actually have a licensed insurance agency monitoring your policy when traveling or living abroad. You want to make sure that if there are any issues using your insurance that you can rely on your agent to know your background, understand your account and problem-solve any situation.
Here are Your Medical Health Insurance Options
For Part Time Expatriates Living Abroad
Seven Corners Liaison Majestic Plan
Excellent long term international coverage option for expatriate health insurance in Mexico for the people living abroad or the international traveler….
You maintain coverage in your home country as well. Coverage length is 5 days to 364 days and you can renew for up to 3 years.
This plan is the one you want if you are:
- An individual who lives abroad part time.
- An individual who has National Healthcare in you home country but you need coverage while abroad, such as Canada, England and other countries with NHS.
- An American Senior – Medicare Beneficiary over age 65 – Medicare does not cover you outside the USA.
- An individual that has a private health plan in your home country but you need coverage while abroad.
For Typical International Travelers
Seven Corners Liaison International Plan
Economical pricing for trips. Coverage length is 5 days to 364 day maximum. And you can renew for up to 3 years.
Typical customers are:
- Short term travelers
- Business trips
For the Frequent International Traveler
Seven Corners Wander Frequent Traveler Plan
Covers you for the entire year! Take as many trips as you like throughout the year as long as each trip does not exceed 30 or 45 days.
Typical Customers are:
- Frequent business travelers.
- Individuals who take multiple “mini-vacations” every year.